It Takes Two stand-in host Gethin Jones has confirmed plans to get Katya Jones and Nicola Adams on the show, after they have been forced to pull out of this year's Strictly Come Dancin g.
It was confirmed earlier today that Katya had tested positive for coronavirus.
Nicola has tested negative, while she must stay in quarantine for 14 days as she has been in direct contact with Katya.
Speaking about the "sad news" Gethin confirmed that once isolation was over, they would get the pair on the show to discuss what happened.
He explained: "I'm afraid I do have some very sad news. Some of you may already know that Nicola and Katya have had to withdraw from the competition, after Katya tested positive for Covid-19.
"She doesn't have any symptoms and is feeling good, but is obviously devastated that their time on Strictly has come to an end early, as we are.
"We will get them on the show for a chat as soon as their self-isolation period is over. Nicola and Katya, we're sending you all of the love tonight. Thankfully the rest of the cast are unaffected."
The news came as It Takes Two co-host Rylan Clark-Neal confirmed he too was forced to quarantine, after coming into contact with someone with the virus recently - with Gethin covering for him.
Earlier today, Nicola said, "Hey guys! I’m absolutely devastated my Strictly journey has come to an end so soon. I had so much more to give and so many people to win this for!
"But I just want to say a huge thank you to Katya for being the best dance partner anyone could ask for.
"She pushed me way out of my comfort zone and it’s been an incredible experience.
"I’m gutted to be out of the competition but in these unprecedented times and as frustrating as it is, the COVID measures in place are to keep everyone safe, and I’m doing what I can to help.
"I’ll be spending the next 14 days isolating so I’d like to apologise in advance for the ridiculous amount of TikToks I’ll be posting, in my new found free time when I’m not gaming!"
Katya added: "Dancing with Nicola has been an absolute inspiration. She's given her all each and every week and we were so excited to create more dances in the competition.
Sign up for our Strictly updates
Love Strictly? Keep on top of all the news on and off the dancefloor with our regular email updates.
Sign up using this form to receive our newsletter direct to your inbox, with the big breaking news and regular round-ups.
"Of course, I'm devastated to leave this way but I've made a friend for life and loved every moment of this special journey. I’d like to wish good luck to all the remaining couples!"
This week they were due to perform an American Smooth which contained their first lift.
The rest of the contestants have all tested negative and will continue with the competition on Saturday night.
Strictly Come Dancing's Executive Producer Sarah James said: "We are incredibly sad that these unfortunate circumstances mean that Nicola and Katya are unable to continue on Strictly.
"They are a brilliant partnership and had already achieved so much during their time on the show.
"We'd like to thank them for their commitment and although their time in the competition has sadly come to an end we are hopeful that there will be opportunities for them to dance again in the future."
"I am therefore now following the government guidelines and having to isolate. I have sought out a COVID test and thankfully that has returned a negative result.
“That does mean I will miss the next 2 weeks of Strictly It Takes Two and my BBC Radio 2 Saturday show.
"I look forward to being back soon and wish all the couple's good luck for this weekend."
Strictly Come Dancing continues this weekend on BBC One.